Friday, July 19, 2013

New Bears and a snake........


Still busy at Bear Central and we are still in the grips of Winter brrrrrr!! These guys are heading off overseas soon where I think they are going to feel right at home as it is nice and hot over there at the moment!
If you don't like snakes then look away now! This is a deadly baby Red Belly snake which we found dead in the garden and we think that the dogs may have killed it which is a scary thought in itself as they could have ended up down the vet's fighting for their lives!!
 

5 comments:

Mäsywi-Bären said...

so lovely bears, wonderful in work

regards from sylvia

Stepi-Bären said...

Hallo Lyn
Deine Bären sind wundervoll :-)
Bei und sind es 30 Grad ....
Gibt es bei Dir im Garten auch Camaeleon ?
Sei lieb gegrüßt
Nicole

Jenna said...

Hi Lyn! I hope your staying warm...it's been so hot here. We finally have some 70 degree weather, but I'm sure we will see higher temps soon again. The bears are lovely as always, I love the ones I bought from you and they sit in my bedroom on a chaise lounge. Have a nice week! Hugs, Jennifer....by the way I hate snakes!!! lol! :-)

Katy Cameron said...

Yay for the gorgeous bears, boo for the evil snake!

Cathyraggedy said...

Hi Lyn i hope you are fine. Thank you for your visit at my attic. I really love your bears and i love the snake but i dont want to see him in my garden. big hugs Cathy