Monday, February 28, 2011

ARCHIE comes to town.......


How you all doing and thank you for the many kind comments which were left on my previous post:o)) Despite being so hot here at the moment which makes sewing a little unpleasant I did manage to finish Archie who had me guessing right up to the end whether he was going to behave and look good or not! I always seem to come up with more boys than I do girls and it is no good me telling myself this one is going to be a girl because it just never works that way for me. My face is all back to normal now after that terrible reaction I had to a face cream and I certainly will not be buying that product again! One good thing came out of it and that was that they refunded all my money.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Archie is adorable! I love his little outfit... yep, he is definitly a boy...I'm so happy your face is back to normal, I have had reactions to things to, especially with my sesitive skin the way it is... have a nice week! hugs, Jennifer

JRB CREATIONS said...

Hi Lyn!
I am really loving your old style bears! Archie is really adorable!
I'm glad to hear you are better too!

Take care,
*Jeannette

Leny said...

I love Archie!

I know about face cream,I have a reaction a face cream right now,I am on fire!!!!

Hugs,Leny

Lyn said...

testing

Astridbears said...

Hi Lyn,
Archie is a very adorable bear, I love old style bears
have a wonderful day
Astrid

Jenna said...

Hi Lyn! I'm so happy you like the philosophy, I have liked everything I bought from them! I hope you had a nice weekend! hugs, Jennifer