Saturday, July 10, 2010

CAMEO the newbie bear......

Another bear is born and this time quite a bit different to my usual colourful ones. I've used that lovely soft dense Alpaca/mohair which is a dream to work with. For the first time I have made her arms bendable and another couple of first for me is the Trapunto pads and the needle felted scarf which brought a few tears to my eyes along with plenty of swearing as I think I must have stabbed myself quite a few times!! Ooooohhhh! my poor fingers are sore today:o((
She will be appearing on my website very soon.

2 comments:

deb said...

Love that hairdo! I can see alot of love and work went into this bear! Great job! deb

Lyn said...

Thanks for that kind comment Deb:o)) It is nice to know that there are people like yourself out there who recognize the love and hard work that goes into making our bears:o))
Hugs Lyn x