Thursday, January 22, 2009



How nice it was to find that I had been chosen for this award by Elanor of Shantock Bears, made my day and many thanks go to you Elanor.

The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming . This blog invests in proximity in space , time and relationships . These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these awards are cut , even more friendships will be propagated . Please give your kind attention to these writers !


Ok, so I now have to deliver this award to 8 more bloggers - a bit of a toughie but here we go......

Ellen Borggreve Designs
Draffin Bears
Bear Treasures
All Bears
Three O'Clock Bears
Back Road Bears
Bumpkin Bears
Jennylovesbenny Bears

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Thank you so much Lyn! I was surprised to see this, because I have awarded you too :o)
I love the drawings by Catherine too, must get one or two...
I hope all is solved with the pit now? My sewage problems are ongoing. All new sewage to arrive somewhere in March. Until then...we are keeping everything crossed for frostfree weeks :o)) Hugs, Ellen