Monday, November 8, 2010

LOTUS the blossom bear...........



So far this week all is going well - that was until this morning when I wanted to cut a piece of cotton - missed that and cut my finger instead which is now encased in a plaster. It's not sore but it took forever to stop the bleeding and hubby did a disappearing act as he goes all weak at the knees at the sight of blood - not much help there then! Last week was a bit of a disaster as the washing machine threw a big hissy fit, fell apart and leaked all over the laundry room floor - luckily I had just got all the laundry finished so not too much screaming and shouting from me! I am now the proud owner of a new washing machine which arrived yesterday and it got the first work out today - very happy bunny am I:o))
Anyway, I got real busy and finished Lotus who's colours are a little unusual and what I was trying to achieve was in capturing the colours of one of my doona covers and I think I got pretty close to it. 
LOTUS is now ADOPTED

1 comment:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Lotus is VERY pretty! How lovely!